- This event has passed.
Technical Content Optimization webinar – presented by Mike King
July 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
iPullRank and SEO industry thought leader Mike King presents “Technical Content Optimization.” This webinar will shed light on the sciences behind the search engine algorithms that have been headlining the news for making or breaking online businesses. Learn the best content strategies to meet their expectations and safeguard your company’s online success. This presentation was originally featured at the renowned Searchlove 2019 conference in Boston!
Here are 3 reasons why you would register for this webinar:
1. You are a professional marketer leading strategy for a company and you want to learn the best SEO and content strategies available from a pioneer in the industry.
2. Your business or industry has been impacted by Google search algorithms, or you want to improve your content strategy so that you aren’t negatively impacted in the future.
3. You don’t know what the heck a search algorithm is all about and you want to learn straight from one of the leaders in the industry.
- What’s under the hood of Google search engine algorithms
- Understanding search algorithm expectations
- Strategies to optimize content across channels to reach target audiences
Expert Speaker: Mike King
1. Search Engine Expectations – “How do search engines see content?”
2. How Content is Understood by Google
3. Mind the Text Analysis Knowledge Gap
4. What should we be doing? – “Actionable Strategies”