Welcome to Episode 54 of iPullRank’s Rankable Podcast, where we discuss various hot topics in the world of digital marketing.
On this episode of Rankable, we hosted Mark Bealin, Founder of SearchLab & Host of Suds and Search, to discuss the topic “How SEO and PPC Work Hand in Hand.”
The discussion will revolve around implementing both SEO & PPC search strategies to optimize results. Topics of discussion will include:
- The relationships between PPC and SEO in the current climate
- What is the long term value of SEO and how it helps other areas of marketing
- How Mark came up with the idea of Suds and Search and what impact it’s had on the business
A lot of great insights were shared in this one, be sure to check it out!
- Rankable Ep.55 – The Balance Between Trending SEO and Evergreen - October 8, 2021
- Rankable Ep.54 – How SEO and PPC Work Hand in Hand - October 1, 2021
- Rankable Ep. 53 – Product Management Mindset for Success - September 24, 2021