Welcome to Episode 60 of iPullRank’s Rankable Podcast, where we discuss various hot topics in the world of SEO and digital marketing.
Kristina Azarenko is an SEO educator and consultant. She runs her boutique consultancy, MarketingSyrup.
She’s written the book on eCommerce SEO, covering a range of tactics to implement for any online store.
She has built and maintained the SEO on-page info chrome extension, SEO Pro Extension.
Published on many industry websites, Kristina will explain why technical SEO is the hardest skill to pick up.
We also discussed:
- Learning Technical SEO
- Technical SEO challenges unique to eCommerce websites
- The best CMS options for eCommerce stores, depending on their size, resources, and expertise.
- Black Friday strategies
- The SEO Weekly – Episode 13 – The Mobile-First Indexing Deadline Suspension and a Product Reviews Update - December 3, 2021
- Rankable Ep.62 – The Value of Google Tag Management Across Your Organization - December 2, 2021
- The SEO Weekly – Episode 12 – Be Bold and Strong with Your Content - November 19, 2021