Welcome to Episode 62 of iPullRank’s Rankable Podcast, where we discuss various hot topics in the world of SEO and digital marketing.
Simo is a highly regarded educator in the world of marketing and data. He’s taught courses on CXL on Google Tag Manager, analytics, and more.
He understands the challenges around tracking as tech embraces user privacy. In this interview, Simo will cover how to inspire data awareness across your organization.
We also discussed:
- How Simo got into digital analytics with a Notorious BIG website in 1997
- The benefits and detriments of server-side tracking for larger organizations
- Google Tag Manager, consent, and online privacy in 2021
- Potential website performance improvements using server-side tagging and the SEO value
*You can find Simo on the Measure Slack community.
Check out our Modern Enterprise SEO Guide:
- Don’t Piss Off the SEO Community – Episode 78 – The SEO Weekly - November 30, 2023
- Buckle Up SEOs: 2024 GenAI Predictions – Episode 77 – The SEO Weekly - November 17, 2023
- Your 2024 Boring (and Ridiculous) Generative AI & SEO Predictions - November 14, 2023