Amanda Milligan is the Head of Marketing at Stacker, a data journalism newswire that partners with brands to create and distribute content to their high-authority publisher network, building brand awareness and earning links for their clients.
With a degree in journalism and a decade in content marketing, she’s spent her career helping brands harness the intersection of content and SEO. Her expertise has been published in Entrepreneur, Forbes, TechCrunch, Search Engine Land, Moz, The Next Web, and more, and she’s spoken at industry-leading events, including SMX, MozCon, BrightonSEO, and Pubcon.
Brand building isn’t synonymous with SEO, but it’s a critical component of authority and E-A-T signals.
Amanda joined us this week to talk about the value of content and brand building outside of SEO, how you can create newsworthy content, and how content can solidify your name in your industry.
In this episode, we also covered:
- What role does data backed journalism play in newsworthy content?
- What research strategies and resources can a marketer use to develop their content?
buy lexapro generic https://rxbuywithoutprescriptiononline.com/lexapro.html over the counter
- How to build brand authority through content
- Is content syndication a viable strategy in 2022?
- How do you handle objections around duplicating your content on other networks?