I’m looking for guest posts about inbound marketing related topics for this blog. I try to center posts around innovative ideas or at least new spins on old things. I’m not trying to retell old tales or present content for beginners. There are already plenty of great resources for that. The Best Practice blog is about innovation and breaking new ground with new ideas.
So…this is an Advanced Blog?
That is not to say that this is an “advanced” blog or that you need to be able to code to post here — no. Simple topics are completely welcome if they are well-researched or feature a test with data that challenges conventions. Simply put, this blog is called “The Best Practice” because I believe that the best practice. In other words the best inbound marketers don’t just pontificate about various practices with conjecture they continually test and learn in the space and want to share those learnings.
Guest Post Topics
I’m specifically looking for topics covering:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Web Development
- User Experience Design
- Digital Strategy
- Social Media
However I am definitely interested in compelling pitches outside of those things as long as they directly overlap.
How Do I Pitch a Guest Post?
Just ping me on twitter (@ipullrank) with your idea.
Guest Posting Guidelines
I ask for 3 things when writing a post for The Best Practice:
- Employ the tactics outlined in Cyrus Shepard’s 10 Super Easy SEO Copywriting Tips
- Employ Dan Shure’s Are Your Titles Irresistibly Click Worthy& Viral? post
- Blog post must be original and not published anywhere else on the web before or after going live on the Best Practice blog
That’s pretty much it.
Looking forward to hearing from more geniuses in the community!
- 4 Hacks for Discovering Your Brand VoiceStrategy Uncategorized
- 6 Marketing Tools We Use That No One Else Really Talks AboutTools
- Navigating the Career Accelerator – My Experience at Startup InstitutePersonal
- 6 Epic Lessons I Learned From My First Agency Job in 2015Digital Marketing Personal
- How I Sped Up My Site 68.35% With One Line of CodeSite Speed Web Development