Greetings from above the clouds. I’m in the air flying Virgin America which has been a super delightful experience so far. My laptop is plugged into my seat for power and I’m on wifi; cold lampin’ like glow sticks. I’m on my way to SMX West where I will be incredibly busy and I wanted to let everyone know where I could be found. Don’t hesitate to give me a shout or shoot me a tweet.
- 9am Getting Personal, Part 1: How Google & Bing Personalize With Social Connections (Spectator)
- 10:45 am Getting Personal, Part 2: How Google & Bing Personalize With Search History & Geography (Spectator)
- 1:30pm Does Google Favor Brands? An In-Depth Look (Spectator)
- 9am – Google Keynote
- 10:45 am – Real Answers For Technical SEO Problems (Q&A Moderator)
- 12:00 pm – Link Building Birds of a Feather Lunch Table (Moderator) – At this birds of feather lunches I lead a discussion over food on link building with all the delegates that chose to eat with me. So come and find me on Wednesday at lunch time.
- 1:30 pm – Schema.org, Rel=Author & Meta Tagging Best Practices (Spectactor) – I’m very much Looking forward to seeing Dennis G speak
- 3:30 pm – Building Buzz On Facebook: Getting Liked & Shared (Spectactor) – Looking forward to seeing Aaron Friedman speak as I built a bookmarklet for his talk.
- 5:00 pm – Duplication, Aggregation, Syndication, Affiliates, Scraping And Information Architecture (Spectactor)
- 5:00 pm – SEO Site Clinic (Spectactor) – Very hype to see Rhea show ’em who’s boss.
- 10:45 What Search Data Reveals About Customer Needs & Desires – And How To Use It (Speaker) – I’m talking Data-mining the Target way. Don’t miss it.
- 12pm – 1:00pm Advanced SEO Birds of a Feather Lunch Table (Moderator) – Just like the other lunch table but the focus is Advanced SEO.
- 1:00 Link Building Clinic (Speaker) – We’re fielding your link building questions and helping you with actionable insights. Are you ready for this?
- 2:30 Ask The Search Engines – Open Q&A Forum (Spectactor) – I will be the heckler asking the right questions 😉
I’m filling in last minute for Rand Fishkin at the Silicon Valley Search Engine Roundtable event from 11:15 – 12pm at Shoreline in Mountain View. More details as soon I’ve got them!